Cord Master engineering and design services are able to evaluate your requirements and application to assist you in determining the best and most cost efficient solutions to meet your project requirements.
Cord Master Engineering and Design Services
Whether you require simple wiring leads, LSZH custom power cords or complex cable assemblies and box builds, our experienced technical staff has the knowledge you need. Our engineering and design services team works closely with their customer counterparts to develop and document innovative product designs and manufacturing processes. We can service your needs throughout the product life-cycle.
Concept and Design Evaluation
- We translate your ideas into AutoCAD® drawings.
- We deliver documentation packages ready for release or review.
- If needed we offer close technical collaboration – including visits to customer facilities – to provide hands-on, constructive input to ensure your cable or assembly specifications are compatible with their overall design needs.
- We have years of engineering and design services experience developing a fast and flexible product realization process to meet evolving needs and urgent time schedules.
Material and Component Selection
- Our Approved Supplier List for all material and components is in accordance with our AS-9100 certification and is compliant with AS-5553 standards for Counterfeit EEE Parts Risk Mitigation. We have a 40 year old network of reliable suppliers for hard to find components, on-time delivery, competitive pricing for all quantities and the potential to secure long-term pricing agreements.
- All manufacturing is done at our own facility or at select domestic AS-9100 certified subcontractors. Our workforce is our core strength – built on long-term, highly-trained and experienced technicians who are committed to continually adding value while monitoring price, quality and service throughout product manufacturing.
- We have the flexibility and capacity to manufacture small lots to large production quantities.